FRS are recruiting a Bookkeeper for a fast growing SME on the outskirts of Nuneaton.
You will be working closely with the Managing Director and Commercial Director, managing the day to day financial operation and also keeping a close working relationship with the external accountancy firm that the business use.
Duties & Responsibilities will include:
– Running the sale and purchase ledger
– Posting bank payment and receipts and reconciling the bank statement
– Completing quarterly VAT returns
– Preparation of monthly management accounts
– To work with our invoice discounting facility, and ensuring ledger is always correct to their balances
– Raise sales invoices and applications (a construction based background would be advantageous)
– Communicating with clients for payment of the above, alongside the commercial director
– Payment of all sub contract wages fortnightly, staff wages are paid via external consultant
Suitable candidates will have / be:
– Experience with Sage Line 50
– Based locally
– Experience with the construction industry for filing monthly CIS returns
– Experience of working within a similar role, working closely with an external accountancy firm