We are recruiting a Bookkeeper for a well rooted, market leading business based in Coventry.
You will be joining a small office team, so you must have the ability to manage your own workload and ensure deadlines are hit.
My client is looking for an experienced, all rounded finance professional who can hit the ground running, following a short handover.
The business are very open minded, and ideally want a candidate who can come in and improve their current processes – this really is a chance to make the job your own.
Interviews for this role will be held during the 1st and 2nd week of September.
Duties will include:
– Management of Sales and Purchase Ledger
– Paying suppliers invoices and dealing with queries
– Assisting with VAT returns, queries and invoice processing
– Assisting with the month end process
– Report into / assisting an external accountant during month end
– Management of company expenses
– Processing a small monthly payroll
– A small element of Credit Control
Suitable candidates will be:
– Experienced with Sage Line 50
– Have worked within a small business previously
– Hold a form of accounting qualification – AAT, ACCA, CIMA, ACA
– Be available 1st / 2nd week of September for interview