FRS are recruiting an Accounts Assistant for a SME based in Coventry.
With excellent transport links just off J2 & J3 of the M6, the business are looking to recruit someone to come in and really “make the role their own”.
You will be working alongside a very supporting MD, and have the support of the external firm of Accountants.
Day to day you will be responsible for processing all transactional finance for the business, and assisting with the month end preparation.
This is a great opportunity for either an experienced Accounts professional looking for their next role, or someone looking for exposure to more senior finance work than they are currently doing.
Duties will include:
• Posting of cash book entries and bank reconciliations
• Process all supplier, expenses and salary payments
• Payroll Administration
• Assist with balance sheet reconciliations
• Coordinate the month end close of ledgers to agreed timescales
• Maintain fixed asset records
• Divisional and cost centre reporting
• Assist Financial Director with Monthly reporting routine
• Assisting with Credit Control
• Maintaining the Purchase and Sales Ledger