An excellent opportunity to join an expanding accountancy practice based in Leighton Buzzard.
Accounts preparation for small business accounts:
– Data entry of sales invoices and expense receipts onto online accounting software
– Client bookkeeping and analysis, and coding of online accounting software entries
– Reconciliation of bank statements and control accounts
– Preparation of profit and loss reports, and trial balance for Management Accounts
– Presentation of periodic management accounts to stakeholders and directors
– Preparing the foundations for statutory submissions
– Provide assistance to the practice
– Check and ensure correct documents have been submitted by clients
– Calls to Revenue and Customs, and Companies House
– Assist new clients and businesses to setup their books onto cloud software
– Provide training and guidance on how to correctly use cloud software
This is not an exhaustive list of duties, you would be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the overall business objectives.