Are you a competent finance Bookkeeper looking for 30 hours per week, 6 hours per day, working from home?
We are looking for someone to replace our retiring Finance Manager for our business books, and prepare the accounts for the Company Accountants at year end.
30 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9am – 3.30pm.
As our Bookkeeper you will cover the accounting function for the business, be competent with all aspects of business accounting, proficient with Sage Line 50 accounts and Payroll, and Excel – the role will be varied and will include aspects of the following:
• Bank reconciliation
• VAT returns
• Resolving client credit control queries
• Sending out customer statements at month ends, chase letters, etc.
• Liaising with other departments to achieve the accounts department objectives
• Sales and bought ledger
• Credit control
• Data checking
• Weekly figure reporting
– Excel proficient, to make reports, graphs, pivot tables.
– Able to extract data from Sage and create Excel sheets from the same.
– Previous experience working in an accounts role.
– Working knowledge of the Sage 50 accounts software.
– Competent at Bank reconciliation.
– Competent on the phone and credit control.
Other Relevant Information:
– Requirement for the post holder to be flexible with their working hours to fit with the needs of the business.
– The successful applicant will be committed, adaptable, feel confident of managing the department and be able to work under pressure.
– Permanent position 30 hours per week.