My client is a well established yet still rapidly expanding business within the IT sector, they are looking to recruit an experienced Bookkeeper / Finance Manager for a stand-alone role.
Reporting into the Managing Director, you will work from the offices in Milton Keynes (Hybrid available 2 days WFH), and duties will include:
Day to Day Management of Purchase and Sales Ledgers, with overall responsibility for both Payroll and Credit Control.
• Posting of cash book entries and bank reconciliations
• Process all supplier, expenses and salary payments
• Manage production of payroll through external bureaux
• Complete balance sheet reconciliations
• Coordinate the month end close of ledgers to agreed timescales
• Provide information to UK accountants
• Maintain fixed asset records
• Divisional and cost centre reporting
Applicants must have previous finance experience, incorporating exposure across all ledgers – purchase / sales / general.
You will be a bright and ambitious individual that possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills, coupled with a high level of enthusiasm.
A high level of IT Literacy to include advanced MS Excel (Pivot Tables / Look Ups) is a must, previous experience on Sage 50 or similar would be a distinct advantage.
This is a forward thinking business with great ambitions of 100% growth within the next 3 years.