An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Professional to join a leading organisation based in South Bucks.
You will join a small, friendly hard-working team and will be a ‘go-to’ person for everyone across the business.
Full time role.
• Purchase Ledger – supplier payments
• Credit Control
• Sales Ledger
• Sales invoicing / month end – new sales accounts / credit check
• Banking – daily banking, manual cheques, petty cash
• Payroll – weekly wages
• Administration duties – remittance reconciliation, order number chasing, purchase order maintenance, insurance database maintenance, vehicle taxation
• Responsible for the smooth running of the office, including:
• Manage the office telephone and mobile phone services
• Ensure procedures to maintain office security are followed
• Ensure office supplies such as stationery and staff consumables are maintained
• Manage external contractors, e.g. cleaners, maintenance, waste services, utility providers
• Ad hoc company admin – to be determined
• Manage employment contracts and company handbook in conjunction with the Finance Director
• Manage and issue of any pension documents and ensure regulatory compliance with auto-enrolment
• Support all areas of the recruitment process, including writing job descriptions, managing job adverts, interview schedules and liaison with candidates
• Manage all areas of the induction process for new starters
• Assist with administrative organisation of staff reviews and development programmes
• Manage the process to update holiday and sickness records
• Organise team events and training on an ad hoc basis
• Work closely with the Finance Director to maintain up to date HR policies and procedures