FRS are recruiting a Finance Office Manager for an established engineering business, to replace the current incumbent who is due to retire this year.
The business are looking for an experienced finance professional who can be the go-to for any finance related queries, and work closely alongside the MD to ensure the smooth day to day running of the finance department.
As the business grows, this role has the potential to grow also.
Duties will include:
– Assisting with the production of monthly management accounts
– Supporting the MD and board members with any acquisitions
– Overseeing payroll for the business
– Balance sheet reconciliation
– Accruals and repayments
– Maintaining the fixed asset register
– Internal and external reporting
– Bank reconciliation
– Cost and project accounting
– Cash flow forecasting and preparing budgets
– Assist with both internal and external audit queries
– Reconcile supplier statements and payments