We are looking to recruit an experienced Bookkeeper for a part time vacancy based in Brackmills.
This is a small, friendly team with on-site parking.
Hours are Mon – Fri 9am – 3pm, ideally.
– Maintain accounts payable and accounts receivable ledgers, including statement reconciliations and payments
– Processing sales invoices and stock control
– Receiving purchase orders and booking deliveries
– Apply daily cash receipts into the system and cash allocation
– Oversight of all financial transactions
– Processing cheques, banking and bank reconciliations
– Debt chasing
– Daily clerical data, inputting and filing
– Expense report processing
– Post transactions such as bank transfers, refunds and miscellaneous disbursements and receipts
– Compile, reconcile and distribute monthly billings to customers
– Maintain an accurate general ledger
– Complete all month-end accounting procedures timely and accurately
– Prepare and compile requests for annual audit
– Transfer and answer incoming calls
– AAT (or equivalent)
– Knowledge of Quickbooks
– Strong analytical, communication and organisational skills
– Proficient in Excel and other MS office products