My client is a leading international business within the telecoms and technology industry.
Due to continued growth (Organic and Acquisition), they have now engaged FRS to assist with the appointment of a Business Analyst to join the impressive head office based in Solihull.
– As a Business Analyst, you will work as part of a small team providing service providers with various operational reports relating to areas such as SLA’s and KPI’s.
– You will need to liaise with the service provider to fulfil their reporting requirements, supplying raw data, content and agreeing reporting frequencies.
– You will be required to ensure reporting is completed on time, and ensure reports are made available as and when required.
– Monitor data accuracy in reports and ensure any discrepancies or issues are managed.
– Create and maintain operational and other agreed reports, ensuring that reports are published on time.
– Create ad hoc reports as requested in the timeframes agreed.
– Manage report enhancement process from request to delivery.
– Read and research relevant materials and resources to stay current in programmes and product information.
– Creation, maintenance and enhancement of Operational performance CRM dashboards.
– Measure performance based on corrective actions, change of process or management needs.
– Provide regular feedback on operational performance.
– Use existing reports to provide trend analysis.
– Database development, maintenance, implementation and integration.
– Meticulous attention to detail.
– Ability to apply advanced analytical capabilities where problems are unusual, difficult, conflicting and require multidimensional consequence analysis.
– Ability to manage a wide range of cross-functional activities, while meeting time sensitive and variable deadlines.
– Strong analytical, planning, organisational, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
– Ability to self-motivate and work independently.
In return, a basic salary of up to £45,000 coupled with excellent benefits and career prospects await.