My client, a leading professional within the business service sector is recruiting for a Business Support Technician, due to expansion within the organisation.
With a location of North Leicestershire, easily commutable from the East Midlands.
Salary up to £35,000 depending on experience.
The Trade Credit division is a fast paced, fast growing division that is looking for someone who is passionate about developing efficient and valuable processes for the business users and external clients and brokers.
Some of the key duties of the role involve being the main point of contact and liaison between business and IT. Production of Business processes and documenting Process Flow. Carrying out testing in our UAT environments and post-change in the Production Environments. Working closely with IT to ensure changes are carried out as per the business needs.
This position is ideal for an enthusiastic individual who would like to work with the business, systems and data to deliver a top-quality product and service.
You will need to ensure that business needs are met by developing, maintaining and supporting business processes and applications. Your responsibilities will cover all aspects of our business operations.
An ideal position for someone who is looking for a varied role, where they will be stretched and developed.
• Providing day to day support of the Trade Credit IT systems, with a pragmatic approach to our client base (internal and external)
• Facilitate the development and Implementation of Trade Credit systems and procedures
• Assist IT with the development and implementation of technical solutions, applying work arounds where appropriate
• Documenting / Reviewing business processes and guidelines
• Assist with the testing of IT enhancements / new systems as required
• Facilitate Training on System enhancements as required
• Manage bugs, issues and features with the use of tracking tools
• Attending meetings and documenting minutes and actions as required
• Degree 2.1 or higher, or equivalent (preferred but not limited to business and computing) or previous experience in a similar role
• Analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Good communications skills (both spoken and written)
• Attention to detail, well organized and good at record keeping
• Must have a good customer service ethic and be a team player
• Ability to make things happen and work on own initiative
• Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
• Good Excel and Word knowledge
• Previous experience (this can include industrial placement year)
• Insurance experience
• Knowledge of Visio