My client is a well-regarded regional specialist group of companies offering Investment, Legal and accounting Services to a range of clients and high worth individuals across the Midlands area.
Serving clients for over 30 years, their unique setup enables a holistic combination of services in one place.
Their mission is to inspire people to live a great life, based on achieving the personal freedom that arises by being fully in control of your money and your life, and having clarity about your goals and values. This is what ”values-based” advice is all about.
They help their clients to create and implement a plan to achieve their goals, to get their entire financial house in perfect order, and to have a great life.
Whether it is pension or investment advice, business accounts and tax, or estate planning and trusts, their unique integrated approach brings together experts in Financial Planning, Accountancy and Law to help manage and protect clients wealth over generations, all under one roof.
The ideal candidate for this position will be a confident and outgoing qualified accountant with PQE, working within either practice or a professional services business.
Skills and Attributes:
– The ability to analyse information effectively.
– The ability to problem solve under pressure.
– To be able to plan, prioritise and set SMART goals.
– Understand and maintain the principles of service excellence according to Company standards, and the associated office procedures at all times.
– Communicate effectively with Clients, Accountants and other Team members / key stakeholders across the group.
– Manage client relationships effectively.
– Produce high quality, accurate output, meeting demanding standards and deadlines.
– Being competent in all internal office systems.
– Sharing knowledge and ideas.
– Having an inquisitive mind, the willingness to probe and check research to gain a thorough grasp of relevant facts.
– Being able to present your own views with clarity and impact.
– Maintaining a good standard of personal presentation.
– Possessing excellent technical, industry and commercial awareness.
– Being proactive, planning and prioritising workflow to ensure deadlines are met.
– Understanding and adhering to the company purpose and culture.
You will enjoy a host of benefits, including flexible working, funding and support for personal professional development, discounts on our services, increased employer pension contributions, inclusion in group death in service and permanent health insurance schemes.
– 33 days holiday including bank holidays, increasing at 3 and 5 years
– Holiday scheme allowing for purchase or sale of up to 5 days holiday entitlement per year
– Pension Auto-Enrolment with NEST, with contributions of 9% (7% by employer)
– Employee Assistance Program, including 24hr confidential support service
– Offices in Loughborough, with flexible working and home working options
– A chance to join a friendly and supportive team