FRS are assisting a leading independent firm of accountants, as they are looking to recruit a strong Client Manager.
Reporting to the partner, the purpose of the position is to manage a portfolio of clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Ensure smooth running of day to day service to clients
• Preparation of complex year-end financial statements for Limited Companies
• Pre-Director reviews of all year-end financial statements for Limited Companies, Partnerships and Sole Traders
• Client communications – email / phone
• Preparation of tax returns – both corporate and personal
• Tax planning
• Client meetings
• Quarterly management accounts
• Assisting the directors on complex cases or work
• Ad hoc assignments, including R&D Claims, Business Valuations and Business Development
• Ideally you will be qualified CIMA / ACA / ACCA, with a proven track record within a similar role, and with demonstrable client management experience
• Experience of managing and developing junior staff
• Ambition to progress to Partner level