My client is a well respected and rapidly expanding Firm of Accountants within the Midlands area.
Due to continued growth, they have now engaged FRS to assist with the appointment of a Client Manager to join their Offices within Coventry.
This is a highly progressive role with excellent prospects for a dynamic and ambitious individual to work towards Directorship within 1-3 years.
The ideal candidate will be ACCA / ACA Qualified and will have strong practice experience, and the potential to develop the practice even further.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To assist and support the Directors in the development of professional and all outsourced services to clients
• To prepare statutory and management accounts, and reports
• To provide technical support on tax and VAT
• To undertake varied ad hoc and specialist assignments
• To take full responsibility for the management and servicing of a portfolio of clients
• To be part of the senior executive team and involved in the management and development of the practice
• To develop client relationships
• Focus on mid-corporates and Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
• ACA or ACCA qualified
• Experience gained within a professional services environment
• Demonstrable working knowledge of accounting standards, industry specifics and their applications
• Technically competent in VAT, personal and corporate tax
• Knowledge of IRIS preferred
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to join a long established, progressive and highly reputable firm of Chartered Certified Accountants.
A highly competitive basic salary and package can be offered to entice a suitable candidate with the right approach.