My client is a well respected FTSE listed business, operating within the Construction / House Building Industry.
Due to promotion from within, FRS have been enlisted to assist with the recruitment of a dynamic and commercially focused accountant to join the team.
This position promises to be highly progressive and will be working for one of the group”s more established divisions for the East Midlands Region, with around 700-800 units per year.
This role will work closely with Regional Finance Director, Finance Manager and various other key stakeholders across Sales, Commercial, Construction and Group Finance.
– Preparation of monthly management accounts and Board report, Budgets, Forecasts and Monthly Cash Flow.
– Liaise with other departments for monthly regional forecast and annual budget preparation.
– Ensure the accurate maintenance of the corporate balance sheet.
– Review performance against the regional budget and forecast to identify cost savings.
– Development and integration of new site valuation reports and KPI’s.
– Manage preparation and presentation of KPI’s on a weekly and monthly basis.
– Land and WIP Reconciliation.
– Undertaking and assisting in site valuations, including the review of revenue, site and financing costs – from the acquisition of new sites, to development and post completion of sites.
– Ensure controls and processes are adhered to, in terms of Company and Statutory requirements.
The ideal candidate will be working towards ACA / ACCA / CIMA if not already qualified, and have previous experience gained within a dynamic and fast moving business.
Previous experience gained within Construction or House Building is desirable but not essential.
A good level of IT Literacy is key, to include MS Excel to Pivots / Look Ups.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are also key, as a key focus of this position is business partnering with stakeholders across all business areas.
This is a developmental role with succession planning in mind, therefore ideally suited to a candidate aspiring to working towards a finance director position within the next 3-5 years.
A basic salary of up to £65,000 coupled with excellent benefits, sizeable bonus and pension awaits.