My client is a leading business within the care industry, they are about to embark on a period of continued expansion.
Due to the above, they have now engaged FRS to assist with the recruitment of a newly created Commercial / Business Analyst position to work from their site in Belper, Derbyshire.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, this is a key role to provide financial analysis to enable efficiency and cost savings, and drive improvement.
– Development of weekly and monthly financial metrics, alongside financial planning, forecasting and reporting models
– Statistical analysis, various types of modelling and forecasting, Provide insights on revenue opportunities, expansion projects, economic trends
– Responsible collection, analysis and management of financial data, create meaningful reports to provide financial insight
– Drive business improvements and process changes, while recommending cost reductions, aiding the creation of new measures to bolster site productivity
– Business Partnering across a variety of stakeholders, building relationships
– Assist with ad hoc Improvement Projects
The ideal candidate will be working towards ACCA / CIMA / ACA / AAT if not already qualified, and ideally have previous experience gained within a similar Finance / Business / Commercial Analyst Position.
This is a newly created position, and as such the successful candidate should be able to join the business making an impact and delivering some quick wins, by translating data into meaningful reports and analysis.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential, as a key part of this position will be partnering the wider business and assisting the business to become more commercially focused.
In return, a basic salary of up to £40,000 coupled with excellent benefits and career development can be offered.
Study support for those still studying can also be offered.