My client is a well-regarded International Manufacturing business, ideally situated to the North of Banbury.
Due to continued expansion, they have engaged FRS to assist with the appointment of a Commercial Finance Analyst / Business Partner.
Reporting into the Commercial Finance and FP&A Manager, you will form part of the dynamic team to assist with:
• Business Partnering with the Sales and Marketing team to provide effective pricing, business planning, and customer execution that supports top line growth across core sales and new channels, categories and products. Partnering activities with Channel Sales Managers, Account Managers and Marketing Managers
• Owns the coordination, consolidation and analysis of the weekly landing report in conjunction with Sales Channel Managers
• Maintain / Own customer price models, pricing tracker and retro pricing forms
• Provide profitability analysis, reporting and performance insights for channels, customers, categories and key SKUs; Challenge and support the business to improve profitability through pricing control, mix management, and supply chain effectiveness
• Complete ad hoc reporting and analysis, as required from heads of Finance and Sales and Marketing
• Support in the design and maintenance of critical financial controls and processes incl. (but not limited to) Pricing, Commercial SOA, Business Finance Approvals across the UK group
• Support the Customer Service function to ensure timely and accurate processing of customer orders and invoicing; solving issues with pricing and costings as required
• Deputise and support the FP&A Analyst as required
The ideal candidate will be actively studying or qualified in ACCA or CIMA, with prior experience gained within a commercially biased position, and experience of pricing is desirable.
A Proven track record in financial reporting and analysis; preferably within a large organisation and with experience in both sales and operations.
– Self-driven with excellent analytical and systems skills
– “Hands-on” approach with sound problem solving, communication and organisation (establishing priorities, meeting deadlines, time management) skills
– Proactive in owning, driving and delivering key actions
– A team player that is eager to learn, build and ready to go the extra mile
– Commercial and operational awareness, working in a multicultural environment
– Able to communicate numbers meaningfully with a sales and marketing audience
– Willingness and available to travel as required
– Resilient personality, capable of giving and taking challenges to stakeholders