My client is a well regarded and rapidly expanding PLC, ideally situated on the Northamptonshire / Leicestershire / Warwickshire Borders.
Due to a period of growth, they now have a vacancy for an ambitious commercially focused accountant to join the UK Business as Finance Manager.
Reporting into the Group Finance Director, this is a highly progressive opportunity and will focus primarily on commercial / FP&A Activity for the UK business, whilst leading a team of 8.
– The primary focus will be to provide reporting, analysis and commentary on the UK business, driving improvement and continuous change
– Creation of Budget and work closely with Group FD / CFO / CEO and UK MD, to generate a 3-5 year strategic plan
– Lead, guide, mentor and develop a team of 8 and ensure the timely completion of monthly accounting and transactional finance duties
– Business Partner the wider UK and International business management team to drive improvement in efficiency, performance and job profitability, along with Sales and Margin Analysis
– The ideal candidate will be qualified with PQE gained within a similar commercial / FP&A Focused position, and strong business partnering experience is also key.
– This business is highly ambitious and experiencing a period of change, a dynamic approach is therefore essential.
Strong Analysis skills are key, to include MS Excel – training can be given on ERP Accounting Systems.
A competitive basic salary coupled with lucrative profit share and benefits await.