My client, a leading professional within the business service sector, is recruiting for a Commercial Underwriter due to expansion within the organisation.
With a location of North Leicestershire, easily commutable from the East Midlands.
Salary up to £30,000 depending on experience.
Duties will include:
– Building and maintaining relationships with brokers and clients, predominantly desktop servicing with occasional visits to brokers / clients as and when required by managers
– Maintaining a portfolio of SME policies
– Resolving day to day issues and pricing, negotiation and securing renewals to achieve renewal targets set by the Company
– Working with and providing appropriate training and support to the internal team of technical and administrative staff
– Mentoring to be provided by Senior Commercial Underwriter along with the wider commercial team
– Providing leads to sales team for new business
We are looking for an individual that can carry out the above tasks, along with building client relationships, has strong negotiating skills, a strong communicator and able to work within a team.
If you come from a background of either Insurance or Financial Underwriting, please do get in touch.