My client is a dynamic PE Backed e-commerce business situated in St Ives, Cambridgeshire, with a loyal customer base within the UK and International expansion, and drive to improve market share on the agenda.
Due to continued growth, FRS have been enlisted to assist in the recruitment of a Company Accountant to join the business, reporting into the Financial Controller.
MY client is looking for a bright, enthusiastic person who has strong financial understanding with great communication and interpersonal skills for working with various levels of colleagues.
• Assist with the production of the financial month end; P&L, Balance sheet
• Group consolidation reporting inc Fx Entity
• Provide commentary on variance analysis
• Manage intercompany transactions and consolidations
• Assist with the production of the monthly board reporting
• Assist in tax planning and the preparation of tax returns
• Assist with quarterly forecast and annual budget
• Support the annual external audit
• Update MI for the Management team to review the performance of the business
• Monitor working capital
• Manage Fixed Asset register and Capex reporting
• Monitor and control credit risk for the Connected business
• Oversee production of quarterly VAT returns
• Look for improvements in current processes
The opportunity to:
• Develop your career within a fast-paced Private Equity backed business
• Assist the Finance Department in guiding the business strategy
• Work with the management team on projects
• Be part of an expanding finance team
The ideal candidate will be working towards Qualification (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) if not already qualified, and have previous experience gained in a similar position, with exposure to both Financial and Management Accounting.
You will also be / have:
• Proactive and hard-working
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Strong Excel knowledge
• The ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
• Good team working skills and the confidence to work as part of a team
• The ability to manage your own workload
• Attention to detail
• Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads
• Natural curiosity and problem-solving
In return, my client is able to offer a basic salary of upto £45,000 DOE, coupled with bonus, private medical, 25 days holiday and subsidised gym membership.
My client is currently operating remotely, however long term the successful candidate will need to be in a commutable distance to St Ives.