Our client is a dynamic and energetic SME Business operating within the fitness industry, ideally situated in Loughborough.
Due to continued expansion, FRS have been tasked to deliver the recruitment of a Company Accountant to take ownership of all things Finance and Business Administration.
Working closely with the MD, the successful candidate is likely to assist with:
– Bookkeeping and bank reconciliations
– Responsible for the production of Monthly Accounts on Xero
– Maintaining a fully reconciled Balance Sheet
– Preparation of weekly Budgets and Forecasts
– Responsible for the Production, online submission and payment of quarterly VAT returns
– Processing of orders and invoices
– Payment of monthly payroll and other statutory payments by BACS
– Entry of all Supplier invoices into the Company accounting system
– Print, post and email invoices to customers
– Monthly statements printed and sent to customers
– Stock management
– Develop, maintain and keep up to date the company filing system
– Manage the company databases
– Processing of Purchase Orders and manage goods-in through Unleashed management system
– Build good relationships with suppliers
– Assist with other administration and logistics requirements
– Keep up dated the company policies, standards and procedures
The ideal candidate will be experienced in a similar position, with a hands-on approach and rounded knowledge gained across financial and management accounting.
A good level of IT Literacy is essential, to include MS Excel, knowledge of Sage or Xero would be a major advantage.
In return, the successful candidate will be joining the business at a key stage of growth and have the freedom to run the Finance / Admin area of the business.
Professional development towards AAT / ACCA / CIMA can be offered, alongside a basic salary of £25,000 – £30,000.
An interest in health / fitness would be a major advantage for this position.