My client is a dynamic SME business operating within the manufacturing industry and situated near Syston, North Leicester.
Due to internal movements, FRS have been enlisted to assist with the recruitment of a Company Accountant to join the business.
• Deputise for the part time Finance Director in running of the finance department in periods of absence
• Assist with the production of company management accounts
• Journals, Accruals, Pre Payments and maintenance of Fixed Asset register
• Balance sheet control and reconciliation
• Creation of reports / KPIs / Analysis to leadership team
• Monitor and control company bank accounts, with reconciliation and petty cash
• Management of company cash flow, payment of suppliers and expenses
• Chasing of aged debtors and resolving queries
• Ensuring the timely process of supplier invoices, and raise and issue sales invoices
• Running a small Weekly / Monthly Payroll PAYE
• Ad hoc duties as requested at month and year end
• Daily use of Sage and MS Excel
This role will work closely with the Managing Director and Part Time Finance Director, assisting with the day to day running of all things finance on Sage.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience gained in a similar end to end position, ideally working for a SME or divisional business, with ability to work with little / no supervision whilst completing the above tasks
Prior knowledge of Sage is highly desirable and intermediate ability with MS Excel is also key.
This position will form part of a fun and friendly team and is offered on a 35 hour working week Monday to Friday, with the successful candidate able to agree exact start and finish times and an hourly rate of £14ph being offered.