My client is a well-respected and well established (25 Yrs) business operating within the construction / engineering industry.
Due to continued expansion, FRS have been enlisted to assist with the recruitment of a Company Accountant to join the business based in Coventry
Reporting into the Financial Controller this position
• Assist in the preparation of company financial / management accounts at month end
• Daily processing of bank transactions
• Monthly Bank reconciliations
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Raising & processing daily/weekly bank payments
• Intercompany recharges & reconciliations
• Raising & processing sales invoices
• Monthly payroll & associated administration
• Prepare & submit PAYE & CIS returns to HMRC
• Petty Cash management
• General finance office administration
My client is looking for someone who is personable, analytical, hardworking and shows initiative.
A good communicator who is confident, adaptable, and able to multitask.
Someone who has the ability and willingness to sorting out queries relating to any of the many ad hoc finance related issues which may occur.
AAT qualified or part qualified ACCA/CIMA would be preferred; experience in this type of role is most important.
In return a competitive basic salary coupled of up to £40,000 benefits and bonus awaits.