My client is a well regarded SME business within the manufacturing sector, ideally situated in Regent Street, and just a short stroll from Oxford Circus Tube Station.
Due to continued expansion, they now have a vacancy for a Company Accountant to join the business on a part time basis (3 Days Per Week / Flexible Hours).
Working closely with the MD, this role will take charge of all aspects of the finance function for the company, with a particular focus on cash management and keeping the accounts up to date.
• Preparing sales invoices and sending to customers
• Inputting all transactions (invoices, payments, journals, etc.) onto Sage
• Preparing accruals and prepayments and reconciling bank transactions
• Preparing payments to suppliers and managing banking
• Credit Control
• Preparing monthly wages (10 staff)
• Managing VAT and preparing quarterly VAT returns, and submission to HMRC
• Reconciling duty reports and payments
• Liaising with the sales department and reconciling their sales and stock figures
• Preparing monthly accounts to trial balance
• Preparing annual accounts and reports, and assisting the auditors
• Preparing weekly order status reports
• Preparing weekly 13 week rolling cash forecast
• Multi-currency transactions including managing letters of credit
The ideal candidate will have previous experience gained within a similar position for a SME Business, with prior knowledge of Sage being highly desirable.
This position is being recruited on a part time basis, 20-25 hours per week with a salary of £25,000 being offered.