We require a professional, dedicated and team-orientated person to work as Compliance Coordinator, supporting both UK Sales and Finance for a well-known Brand based in Kettering.
The Compliance Coordinator will:
– Help ensure the business continues to meet its stated regulatory compliance requirements, and will assist with implementing policies, procedures and processes necessary to maintain a robust culture of compliance
– Ensure that enterprise-wide initiatives are undertaken, giving consideration to all applicable regulatory requirements, with particular focus to FCA, Consumer Credit and GDPR
– Maintain policies and procedure documents and conduct compliance related activities, recommending appropriate steps to improve its ongoing effectiveness
– Review monitoring processes, and report their findings with suggested remedial plans to the management team, keeping them informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts
– To assist with delivering compliance training for new employees, as well as ongoing training for all other employees and associated stakeholders
– Handle compliance violations and customer / franchisee complaints
– Effectively develop and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders, all appropriate regulatory bodies and other relevant third parties
For this role, it would be beneficial to have experience working in a compliance function, ideally within a financial services environment.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a willingness to travel nationwide are all part of this role (estimated 50% of the working time).