Our client is looking to recruit a Credit Control Supervisor to join their busy team based in Watford, on a full time permanent basis.
Reporting into the Accounts Receivable Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for the following duties:
• Management of Sales Ledger and Credit Control activities
• Maximising cash flow whilst reducing company risk
• Reviewing processes for improvement
• Management of credit limits and debt exposure
• Production of reports on performance
• Strong leadership skills are essential
• Ability to assess risk accurately
• Someone who will challenge processes and review procedures
• Previous experience in finance or Credit Control is essential
• Strong communications skills are required to communicate effectively across the business
Our client offers an excellent benefits package, including a salary of up to £35,000, dependant on experience.