FRS are recruiting a Credit Control Supervisor for a rapidly expanding services business based in Coventry.
The business offer hybrid working (2dpw home and 3dpw office), and you will be working in a team of 10 alongside another Supervisor and Credit Manager. You will be personally responsible for leading a team of c.6-8 staff.
Due to a member of staff moving on, the business now seek an experienced Credit professional to replace them.
The team are a mix of experienced / entry-level Credit Controllers, who are very personable and eager to learn and progress.
The role will suit an experienced Credit Control / Accounts Receivable professional who can lead this section of the finance department, and be confident in managing KPI”s, performing 121”s, has excellent interpersonal skills, is approachable, but most of all – someone who wants to have fun at work and ensure that they have a happy team.
Duties will include:
– Supporting the team of Credit Controllers, alongside a fellow Supervisor and Credit Manager
– Assisting with 1-2-1”s
– Providing insight on KPI”s
– Provide additional leadership / assistance to the team with regards to account concerns
– Query management
– Ensuring the team effectively work towards reducing aged debt
– Monitoring key accounts, including credit reviews and stopping accounts
– Ensuring good comms between the Credit Control team and the Manager