Duties to include:
• Liaison with customers regarding overdue debts and collection of those in line with the company credit policy, maintaining individual areas within the Sales Ledger, by telephone, letter and personal visit if required.
• Identification and elimination of opportunities for customers to delay payment.
• Identify non-compliance in any areas, and reporting occurrences to the Group Credit Manager, this includes notifications of formal arrangements, rd cheques, bounced direct debits and other issues of non-payment.
• Identification, progress chasing and resolution of invoice queries, utilising query management system (Excel based).
• Production of weekly / monthly reports in accordance with set requirements.
• Liaison with Operations, Sales and Legal departments.
• Issuing branch authorisations for equipment release to existing customers.
• Administration of Direct Debiting process.
• Ensure the continued integration of existing and new procedures within the working practises of the credit control department, through personal adoption of those.