My client is a well-established family owned business with a great reputation locally.
Due to workload, they now have a vacancy for an experienced Credit Controller to join the business, initially on a 6 month FTC basis.
Working from the large open plan office in Milton Keynes, you will be joining a well-established team and your duties will include:
• Monitor and control cash receipts and payments
• Process, monitor and control all sales ledger transactions
• Monitor and control the collection of debts via telephone and letter
• Issue statements as requested
• Report any outstanding overdue debts to the Sales Ledger Supervisor
• Monitor and control distribution flow within credit management parameters
• Liaising with sales staff, line managers and sales managers to resolve queries
• Liaising with supervisor and credit manager re blocked orders and all credit management issues
• Account reconciliation
• Maintain and update customer queries on database
• Supply trade references for existing accounts by letter
• Ensure confidentiality and appropriate use of customer information, according to Data Protection requirements
• Perform all other duties as reasonably required that are consistent with both training and experience
• Adhere to all Company processes, procedures, policies and standards
• Maintain effective working relationships
• As a team member, to contribute to the overall success of the team and the Company goals, by maintaining regular attendance, punctuality, focus and professionalism at all times
• Maintain a tidy work area and report any health and safety issues to the Group Health and Safety Manager
Previous Credit Control experience is essential to be considered for this vacancy.