My client is one of the UK’s leading award-winning brand agencies, boasting an enviable portfolio of clients, regionally, nationally and internationally.
A family-owned business with traditional family values, it has grown over the past 15 years and has evolved significantly.
Proudly, they continue to invest in their staff and new technology, to ensure they are at the cutting edge, providing clients with the most up to date services that achieve results.
The role of Credit Controller is an extremely varied role and one that forms a fundamental part of the accounts department.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment where every day is different.
• Chasing outstanding invoices to meet agreed payment terms
• Maintaining full collections notes on SAGE
• Allocation of daily payments received against sales ledger
• Updating the ledger with new invoices for payment collection
• Assisting with monthly statements and debtors report
• Handling any issues that may arise regarding payments
• Any other ad hoc duties
• Outstanding numeracy skills
• Comprehensive understanding of accounting and SAGE
• Be fully competent in handling all Microsoft packages – especially Excel
• To be able to build and nurture customer relationships
• Ability to work well on your own initiative or as part of a team
• Be a good decision-maker