An excellent opportunity to join a dynamic leader in Milton Keynes.
Responsibilities will include managing the collection of outstanding debt, minimise outstanding debt, liaising with customers and resolving any issues that may hinder the timely debt collection process.
Duties will cover:
• To ensure debts are collected within correct timescales.
• To ensure overdue letters are sent out in line with the Company’s policy.
• To ensure accounts are placed on stop in accordance with Company’s policy.
• To ensure all outstanding invoice queries are resolved.
• To ensure that any high risk accounts are brought to the attention of the Supervisor or Credit Manager.
• To ensure all overdue accounts are passed to our solicitors at the appropriate time and free from queries that may hinder legal action.
• Review of accounts which have exceeded credit limits and where appropriate liaise with senior staff.
• Previous Credit Control experience is desired.
• Good communication skills are essential.
• Ability to prioritise workload and work on own initiative.
• Ability to meet targets set.