My client is a leading business within the construction sector, ideally situated on the Leicestershire and Derbyshire border.
Due to expansion they now have a vacancy for an experienced Credit Controller to join the team on a full time, permanent basis.
Reporting into the Credit Manager, you will take ownership of your own Ledger of between 400-500 active accounts, with clients based across the UK.
Management of sales ledger, maximisation of cash flow.
• Cash collection
• Management of sales ledger accounts
• Recording of all communications using a bespoke collections system
• Weekly collections forecasting
• Risk analysis
• Regular liaison with sales team
• Problem solving
• Complex reconciliations
• Working towards and understanding given targets
• Monitoring of overtrading
• Management of credit limits
• Provide holiday cover for team members
• Query logging
• Other duties as requested by line manager
Qualifications & Experience:
Must be able to demonstrate a high level of written and numerical literacy
Must have good negotiation skills, and have the ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines
Must be able to clearly communicate financial matters
Ideally CICM level 2 / studying towards CICM level 3
CICM studies are supported