FRS are recruiting for a market leading client of ours, with the recruitment of a Credit Controller.
The business have gone through a period of rapid growth due to recent investment and are looking to strengthen their credit team.
Reporting into the Credit Control Manager, you will be working in a vibrant and hard working team within a fantastic working environment.
There are opportunities to grow and continue your personal growth as the business encourage this, and you will be surrounded by like minded colleagues.
Duties will include:
– Chase up overdue accounts and resolving queries
– Post daily incoming payments from bank statements, card payments and cheques received in the post onto customer accounts
– Processing and generating reminder letters and monthly statements
– Circulating weekly internal credit reports
– Reconciliation of customer accounts
– Supporting Operations and Billing teams with customer account queries, including any invoice disputes
– Proactively reviewing customer credit terms and limits, ensuring they are adequate
– Reduce late payments, minimise debt and optimise cash flow into the business, ensuring debtor days stay within company target range
– Negotiate repayment plans when necessary
– Set up new customer accounts
– Maintain existing account details within the sales ledger
– Finance administrative work
The company boast a range of benefits, progression and excellent working environment, and they are looking to interview as soon as possible.