This growing company has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller.
This is a new role for our client, the successful applicant will be required to implement and take ownership of the credit control function.
The successful applicant will possess strong critical thinking and decision-making skills. Your work will play a major role in maximising revenue and mitigating credit risk.
The ideal candidate will be excited to collaborate with our sales, account management and service delivery departments to implement an effective credit control system, and resolve customer issues.
The main duties of the role are outlined below, this is not an extensive list but should be used as a guideline as to what to expect day to day, and be indicative of the skill set needed by applicants.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
• Implementing full credit control function, and document all new producers
• Full management of the credit control function
• Producing reports for management, and analysis of data
• Monitor and resolve customer queries
• Cash allocation
• Reconcile customer credit card receipts from billing system to bank
• Monitor and control billing system automatic suspensions (twice per month)
• Invoicing initial setup / hardware to new customers
• Credit risk management
• Initiate legal proceedings if necessary
– Excellent communication skills
– Highly organised
– Problem solver
– Intermediate Excel skills
– Xero Accounting