We are looking to recruit a Credit Controller for a large and well-known brand based in Northampton.
This is a busy environment with excellent company benefits.
• Maintain the debtors ledger to ensure that all balances are correct.
• Monitor any outstanding invoices and process these to ensure that they are paid as soon as possible.
• Respond to customer enquiries to ensure that any queries are resolved to the customer”s satisfaction.
• Consult sales staff to ensure that any disputes about deliveries and payments are resolved.
• Fraud prevention checks on all credit orders.
• Setting, reviewing and updating of customer credit limits.
• Working to ensure all orders are processed the same day and contact is made with the customer where more information is required to release the order.
• Making decisions on release of sales orders with regard to credit limit, validity of information, outstanding debt etc.
• Liaising with the sales team with regard to payment and / or order release.
The successful applicant will ideally have previous credit control experience and excellent communication skills, however a strong customer service / account management background may also be considered.
In addition to the starting salary, you will be entitled to a company performance bonus, study support and professional development, sharesave scheme and discounted shopping.