An excellent opportunity to join a dynamic leader in Milton Keynes.
Responsibilities will include; managing the collection of outstanding debt, minimise outstanding debt, liaising with customers and resolving any issues that may hinder the timely debt collection process.
Duties will cover:
• To ensure debts are collected within correct timescales.
• To ensure overdue letters are sent out in line with the Company’s policy.
• To ensure accounts are placed on stop in accordance with Company’s policy.
• To ensure all outstanding invoice queries are resolved.
• To ensure that any high risk accounts are brought to the attention of the Supervisor or Credit Manager.
• To ensure all overdue accounts are passed to our solicitors at the appropriate time, and free from queries that may hinder legal action.
• Review of accounts which have exceeded credit limits, and where appropriate liaise with senior staff.
• Previous Credit Control experience is desired.
• Good communication skills are essential.
• Ability to prioritise workload, and work on own initiative.
• Ability to meet targets set.