FRS are recruiting a Credit Controller for a well-known business in Banbury.
You will be working within a small finance team, suitable candidates will be self-proficient and have the ability to work in a fast paced / high volume environment – ideally having worked in a standalone Credit Control role previously.
The role will suit somebody who can communicate effectively and build good relationships with people across all departments, with the ambition to take on career opportunities as and when they become available.
Duties will include:
– Chase up overdue accounts and resolving queries
– Post daily incoming payments from bank statements, card payments and cheques received in the post onto customer accounts
– Processing and generating reminder letters and monthly statements
– Circulating weekly internal credit reports
– Reconciliation of customer accounts
– Working closely with the Billing teams with customer account queries, including any invoice disputes
– Proactively reviewing customer credit terms and limits, ensuring they are adequate
– Reduce late payments, minimise debt
– Negotiate repayment plans when necessary
– Set up new customer accounts
– Maintain existing account details within the sales ledger
– Finance administrative work
The business have ensured strict policies are in place for employees working in the office.