FRS are recruiting a Credit Controller for a reputable, Warwick based business who are experiencing rapid growth – it is a fantastic time to be jumping on board with a business who offers excellent benefits and long term career prospects.
Working in a team environment and reporting into the Credit Manager, your role will be as follows.
Duties will cover:
– To ensure debts are collected within correct timescales
– To ensure overdue letters are sent out in line with the Company’s policy
– To ensure accounts are placed on stop in accordance with Company’s policy
– To ensure all outstanding invoice queries are resolved
– To ensure that any high risk accounts are brought to the attention of the Supervisor or Credit Manager
– To ensure all overdue accounts are passed to our solicitors at the appropriate time and free from queries that may hinder legal action.
– Review of accounts which have exceeded credit limits, and where appropriate liaise with senior staff
Suitable candidates will have / be:
– Previous Credit Control experience is ideal
– Good communication skills
– Ability to prioritise workload and work on own initiative
– Ability to meet targets set