Location: Leicester (Syston)
Type: Fixed Term Contract
If FTC, Duration: 12 months
MUST HAVE Previous experience in a credit control role within a contact centre environment, where activity as well as debt targets are worked towards.
This is a new team reporting to the Credit Control Team Leader and based in our contact centre at our Head Office in Syston, Leicester.
The purpose of this role is to collect debt in a professional and timely manner from domestic customers, whilst also supporting the contact centre, managing customer enquires.
What do we require from you:
• Credit Control – debt chasing experience is essential to this role
• Excellent customer service, time management and telephone skills
• Experience of dealing with a high volume of customer accounts and associated call volume
• Strong negotiator and query resolution ability
• Ability to make decisions within designated agreed levels of authority
• Proficient in MS Outlook, Word and Excel
The role is Mon – Fri, shifts of either 8am – 4.30pm or 8.30am – 5pm. One Saturday every 4 weeks is to be worked – this is paid as overtime at time and a half.
Monthly bonus of up to £200 is applicable, if personal targets are met.