FRS have an excellent Credit Controller opportunity for a business based on the outskirts of Birmingham, near Aston / Erdington.
Joining an established finance team and reporting into the Financial Controller – managing the debts of creditors, ensuring timely payments are made, processing incoming funds, reconciling invoices, resolving account queries and managing debt recovery.
Duties will include:
– Taking a proactive role in managing and collecting debts of company debtors
– Evaluating new credit requests and reviewing customers credit rankings with banks
– Setting up of terms and conditions of credit
– Ensuring timely payment of debts
– Following up payments as needed
– Negotiating re-payment plans
– Responding to relevant client enquiries
– Processing and reconciliation of invoices
– Checking and posting of receipts to accounting systems
– Preparation of statements, client status reports and all relevant information as required
– Managing sales ledger
– Providing administrative support to the team