FRS are recruiting for a market leading client of ours, with the recruitment of a Credit Controller.
The business have gone through a period of rapid growth due to recent investment, and are looking to strengthen their credit team.
Reporting into the Credit Control Manager, you will be working in a vibrant and hard working team within a fantastic working environment.
There are opportunities to grow and continue your personal growth as the business encourage this, and you will be surrounded by like-minded colleagues.
Duties will include:
– Chase up overdue accounts and resolving queries
– Post daily incoming payments from bank statements, card payments and cheques received in the post onto customer accounts
– Processing and generating reminder letters and monthly statements
– Circulating weekly internal credit reports
– Reconciliation of customer accounts
– Supporting Operations and Billing teams with customer account queries, including any invoice disputes
– Proactively reviewing customer credit terms and limits, ensuring they are adequate
– Reduce late payments, minimise debt and optimise cash flow into the business, ensuring debtor days stay within company target range
– Negotiate repayment plans when necessary
– Set up new customer accounts
– Maintain existing account details within the sales ledger
– Finance administrative work
The company boast a range of benefits, progression and excellent working environment.
Benefits include retail discounts, training opportunities, life insurance, wellbeing activities, mini health MOT”s, competitive holiday entitlement, discounted staff shop, cinema discounts, travel discounts and flexible working hours.