Full-time, Permanent – Temporarily Remote
My client is a leading supplier of domestic LPG, who have more than 35 years experience providing reliable, affordable energy solutions to homes across the UK. It is a highly successful business that places its people at the heart of the organisation.
Join us, and you will put all your talents to good use, developing your career with a growing national brand.
Reporting to the Credit Control Team Leader and based in our contact centre at our Head Office Nr. Leicester, the purpose of this role is to collect debt in a professional and timely manner from domestic customers, whilst also supporting the contact centre, managing customer enquiries.
What we want from you:
· Credit Control – debt chasing experience is essential to this role
· Excellent customer service, time management and telephone skills
· Experience of dealing with a high volume of customer accounts and associated call volume
· Strong negotiator and query resolution ability
· Ability to make decisions within designated agreed levels of authority
· Proficient in MS Outlook, Word and Excel
Please apply with an up to date CV for immediate review.
– Consumer Credit Control (Preferred)
– Call Centre (Preferred)
Work remotely: No
Salary: £18,500 per year | Overtime rate – £14.23 per hour | Bonus – up to £350 per month based on Targets and KPI”s
Hours: Monday to Friday – 3 Shifts Weekly Rotation
Week 1 – Monday to Friday – 8am to 4.30pm
Week 2 – Monday to Friday – 8.30am to 5pm
Week 3 – Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm (30 min lunch)
Saturday Overtime – 1 in 4 Saturday (Shorter day)
Location – Initially Home Based – Flexible
Hours: 37.5 hour contract per week, Overtime paid at a premium.