FRS are delighted to be supporting a fantastic business on the outskirts of Coventry, with the recruitment of a Credit Controller.
You will be joining a very well established business who have a global footprint through their products and services, and you will be part of a team of seven. Alongside being a true team player, you must have the ability to self-motivate and juggle many tasks at one time.
Full training can be provided, but previous Credit Control experience would be a real advantage.
Full company onboarding and training will be given, and the company offer some truly fantastic career opportunities.
Duties will include:
– Handling the daily payments
– Allocating payments from remittance advices on a daily basis
– Being the first point of contact on the telephone and email
– Chasing up aged debt from customers
– Providing friendly, yet effective guidance
– Setting up new credit accounts, including credit checking
– Monitoring current clients credit limits
– Negotiating payment plans
– An effective communicator both on the telephone and email
– Comfortable dealing with customers who might have issues resolving their invoices
– Personable and charismatic
– Ideally, have previous credit control exposure prior to this application
– Have the ability to manage your own desk and self-motivate
– Want a long term career with a business who can offer just that
– Want to join a business who have grown year to year, and a true market leader in their industry
What is on offer to you:
– A competitive basic salary
– A very good company bonus system
– A friendly team environment
– Free off-road parking
– 28 days holiday – rising with service