FRS are recruiting a Credit Controller for a business based in Coventry, who have parking on-site and excellent career opportunities.
You will be joining a small Credit Control team and reporting into the Credit Manager; with career opportunities within the business due to recent growth and ambitious plans moving forward.
Ideally candidates will be experienced Credit professionals who can “hit the ground running”, due to the current working from home arrangements.
– Liaising with clients and internal operations managers on a daily basis, to assist in cash collection
– Reducing late payments and bad debt
– Assisting the Credit Manager with the preparation of sales cash receipts forecasts, via promise board (daily)
– Alerting Credit Manager where risks of bad debts may occur, or account queries are prevalent
– Obtaining remittances to assist in the correct cash allocation
– Opening new customer accounts on the system
– The raising of sales invoices via csv file, upload as and when required
– Assist with cash allocation on account, as and when required
Suitable candidates will have / be:
– Focused on delivering objectives and deadline driven
– Ability to organize and manage workload
– Professional attitude with both clients and colleagues
– Enthusiasm and motivated to succeed
– An approachable and helpful personality
– Professional telephone and email technique, for the recovery of outstanding debts and resolution of invoice queries
– Confident at liaising with internal operations managers, regarding invoicing queries
– Experienced in raising sales invoices and posting entries to financial ledgers
– Methodical and analytical approach to the reconciliation of accounts
– Good working knowledge of Excel
– Experience working in a high volume environment