FRS are recruiting a Credit Controller for a growing organisation based in Rugby.
You will be working with a small but well established finance team, reporting into the Finance Manager, and you will be responsible for the collection of overdue monies owed on customer accounts.
You will be working 37.5 hours per week and the role will be office based, under tight regulations and government guidelines.
Duties will include:
– Chase up overdue accounts, resolving pricing queries, copy invoices, credits, proof of delivery
– Post daily incoming payments from bank statements, card payments and cheques received in the post onto customer accounts
– Processing and generating reminder letters and monthly statements
– Circulating weekly internal credit reports
– Reconciliations of customer accounts
– Supporting Operations and Billing teams with customer account queries, including any invoice disputes
– Proactively reviewing customer credit terms and limits, ensuring they are adequate
– Reduce late payments, minimise debt and optimise cash flow into the business, ensuring debtor days stay within company target range
– Negotiate repayment plans when necessary
– Set up new customer accounts and maintain existing account details within the sales ledger
– Finance administrative work