FRS are recruiting a Credit Controller for a globally recognised manufacturing business based in Warwick.
The business are still operating a “work from home” policy which is ongoing, potentially changing towards the end of the year – you will be supplied with a company laptop and given some excellent onboarding when you first start with them via video call.
The ideal candidate will be someone with previous Credit Control experience, but they are open minded to who they take forward – if you have got excellent Administration skills and are good speaking to customers / clients on the phone, confident in nature, want to progress your career – then they will still consider your application.
Duties will include:
– Support the Credit Manager, assisting with development strategies which questions current working practices with a view to continuously improve our methods
– To be a point of contact for your selected account range
– To ensure that debtors pay to terms, and that the Company obtains maximum value from each and every customer transaction
– Resolving queries in a timely manner
– Take ownership of issues and flag as they arise
– Apply problem solving techniques to resolve operating problems, and recommend improvements to maintain operation running costs at a planned level
– Ensure that all processes are carried out correctly / to standard, first time to avoid waste
– To highlight any potential areas that can reduce cost
– Maintain a high level of customer service both internally and external
– Uphold a consistency of approach of working procedures in line with all company policies, procedures and best practice
This is an excellent chance to join a reputable local employer who can offer some excellent career opportunities – they are keen to recruit, so apply ASAP if this is something that interests you.