An excellent opportunity to join a thriving business based in Chelmsford on a temp to perm basis.
Reporting into the FC, you will be part of a small team and duties will include:
– Debt management – Call overdue customers, chasing payments and taking accountability for all overdue debt.
– Bank receipts – Process all customer payments from the bank statement, confirming all payments are investigated and posted accurately.
– Review customer orders – Hourly monitoring of customer orders where customer is overdue or over credit terms.
– Account applications – Processing customer credit applications, ensuring cross departmental processes are aligned.
– Potential customers – Carrying out new financial appointment check, and regular checks on new potential opportunities.
– Credit insurance – Run and review the credit insurance report on a weekly basis, increasing / decreasing customer limits where required to reduce company’s exposure risk.
– Customer queries – Review customer queries daily, ensuring these are resolved quickly and work with departments to help reduce future non-conformances.
– Reporting – To ensure the weekly credit control reports are generated for management.
– Month end – Ensure all the sales ledger month end tasks are closed off by 1st working day.