FRS are delighted to be supporting a fantastic business on the outskirts of Coventry, with the recruitment of a Credit Controller.
Full training can be provided for this role, so if your experience is within Credit Control that would be excellent, but if not, experience within other sectors such as Retail, Customer Service or any customer focused environment would be suitable for my client’s consideration.
This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking to kick start your career within a finance / accounts / credit control / customer service environment, or have experience within the sector previously and are looking for pastures new.
My client is growing at an incredible rate even through the pandemic, which shows just how strong a brand they are and this is an excellent time to get on board with them.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
– Chasing aged debt
– Arranging and organising payment plans
– Building rapport with clients
– Administrative duties
– Cash allocation
– Credit checking
The ideal candidate will have / be:
– Professional at all times
– The ability to work well within a team environment
– Great people skills
– Great telephone skills
What is on offer:
– A progressive career with a fantastic training programme
– Competitive salary
– Full training
– Company profit related bonus system
– Ongoing development and training