We are seeking a customer focused Credit Controller to assist in the prompt collection of debts, and processing accounting data efficiently.
The successful individual would be able to demonstrate competency and confidence while chasing and reducing debt, whilst maintaining excellent customer relations.
You will also be an effective problem solver, with the ability to prioritise a busy workload and be able to work on your own initiative.
· Liaising with customers regarding non-payment of invoices
· Dealing with, escalating and managing customer queries through to conclusion, with assistance from the customer service team
· Checking and issuing monthly statements and reminders
· Work on weekly sales ledger reports and chase overdue
· Approving the release of sales orders as and when required, after carrying out the necessary credit checks
· Allocating credit notes and cash allocation
· Checking monthly credit ratings
· Daily maintenance and noting of debtors list
· Supporting the preparation of month-end tasks and delivery of reports
· Relevant experience working within a credit control role
· Professional and articulate, reliable and motivated
· Confident telephone manner
· Organised and accurate with ability to adhere to strict deadlines
· IT literate with Excellent knowledge of Sage and Microsoft Office programmes, including Word, Excel and Outlook