The Credit Manager is a new position created with a view of strengthening the credit, accounts receivable and cash management.
Reporting to European Finance Director, the Credit Manager is based in our Northants office with the responsibility for leading our credit control teams across two locations.
Main responsibilities include:
– Development and implementation of best practices in credit management – manage, implement, continuously review and improve credit controls and processes.
– Full responsibility for performance, development and the operational effectiveness and efficiency of the credit control team.
– Daily management / KPIs.
– Maintaining minimal credit risk and overdue moneys to ensure best possible cash flow.
– Providing accurate AR forecasting and reporting, SOX controls and compliance with statutory and month end requirements.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, self-starter, reliable and flexible team player with:
– Relevant experience, with proven track record in staff management.
– The ability to work across different functions within the company and develop constructive interdepartmental cooperation.
– Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
– Good interpersonal and people management skills.
– Good all round systems skills (knowledge of Oracle system is an advantage).
– Confidence and ability to place pressure tactfully on individuals and companies who owe money.
– Good organisational skills.
– Good numeracy and problem solving skills.
– The ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines.